Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot Day!!

So the schedule I posted yesterday had to be changed around a little bit. It is still going to be the same amount of mileage, just spread out. It was such a hot day here!! I got in 10.30 miles with mom this morning. We wound up keeping a 9:57 pace which I was happy with. It was so ridiculously hot and humid there was absolutely no clouds/shade. Definitely drank a lot of water and was VERY glad for the run to be over. I felt great the entire time, but was overheated. Legs were very tight from teaching my class last night. But it felt nice to jump right in our pool after I finished.

Tomorrow, I'll run about 4 miles at a slower recovery pace. And then Friday is an 8 miler in the morning. Saturday is my day off woahh!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna need it we're going to a big party for the 4th of July and it usually ends real late!

Well I'm just hanging out tonight! Hope everyone else had a great day!

1 comment:

Thom said...

awesome job on the run Nic!!!

You can check out my blog at www.runningdude.com/Blog