Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Babies :)




Since having 1 dog wasn't enough, me and mom decided to "surprise" my family and bring home a puppy. She's now 5 1/2 months old and she's over 60 pounds!!! I had to share a few pics! Chloe (the puppy) is a golden lab and Sandy (my 8 year old) is a yellow/white lab. They are good together, but Chloe is a pain in the ***. She's always into trouble and full of energy. So we tire her out by letting her swim. She'll swim for a good 3-4 hours straight and then sleep all day!!! I love them both; they are part of the family!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Hi Nic! It's Kel from RWBF (runningkel)! Your pups are soooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pups are adorable...and you look great! Gettin' geared up for your cruise?

And you're sure the blog design is OK?

Nicole said...

thanks girls!!

yes sam i can't wait!!!!!!!!! im beyond excited :) and i love love love the design!!! it looks unbelievable!