Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a few days. Nothing really new and exciting as far as my running is going. I have a 5k race next weekend, but my running has been low so I'm not looking for a PR. I am looking to finish around 25 minutes, but we'll see what happens. I am finding it so tough to get back into my running routine. It's becoming more of "work" for me than fun. I'm hoping to change that.

I'm working all day Friday, then I'm going to the boyfriend's til Sunday. I'm excited!!! He's such a great guy :). Other than that, nothing else is really going on this week. Just wanted to write a quick post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend out! I hear you on running. It's become like a 4 letter word to me. Ugh. Good luck at your race...a 25:00 finish would knock my socks off!

Nicole said...

thanks sam.... i know this running is just not good for me... i don't even enjoy it lately

Anonymous said...

Ooooh so it's boyfriend now!? "Nic and strange-guy-she-met-on-a-cruise sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S..." Haha. Hope you two get your running mojo back. Inspiration to a lot of folks out there.

Anonymous said...

Nic!! You better not be slacking on your running!!! *stare*