Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to Reality

Well everyone I'm back from my vacation. The cruise was amazing! We all had such a great time and met great people. The weather was extremely hot and sunny except for one day at sea. It poured and the ship was rocking like crazy. We were going through a storm, and you definitely felt it. Other than that, it was great.

In Aruba, me and my dad went tubing. That was a blast! I managed to stay on the tube, but it was tough! Next stop was Curaco. We decided to just stay on the ship and hang out in the pool. St. Maarten is one of my favorite islands. There we went to Orient Beach. It is a nude beach and when we walked down to that side, there were some sights that I wish I didn't see lol. We went banana boating with a great family we got to meet. It was a fun day! St. Thomas is my other favorite island. Our excursion got cancelled, so me and mom just went shopping. Then we came back on the ship and stayed in the pool for our last vacation day.

The nights were awesome too. There was always something going on. We made the best of every day and night!

It was the best vacation ever! We got to meet a great family and have a great time!

Here are the 2 links to my pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002886&l=cafd2&id=1331610058

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002887&l=0ff51&id=1331610058

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll ask the question I know is on everyone's minds...did you go nude?! LOL

Glad ya'll had a good time...the pics are great!

Nicole said...

hahah no wayz sam!!!!!! but there were some nude people from our ship haha

Anonymous said...

Aww, and I was sure the answer was going to be yes! I'm glad Sam asked :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you have a big weekend coming up too? Hmmmmm, haven't heard much about this.

Nicole said...

haha jay im spending the weekend with the boyfriend and his family :)!!

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend?

Nicole said...

the weekend was amazing!! we had such a great time... he's the nicest guy ever and his family is the best!!