Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Hot Day!!

Today was pretty hot here!! We just hung out in the pool and had a relaxing day. My puppy is crazy in the water. Chloe stayed in all day with us and just kept swimming and playing catch. On the other hand, Sandy my 8 year old lab is not doing well. She had to get blood work done yesterday and it all came back ok. It's good and bad at the same time. We were hoping it was her thyroid but it's not. So on the bad side, she has to get more tests done when we get back from vacation. I am keeping my fingers crossed she is ok and in my heart, I know she'll be fine!!!

I just did my 3 mile recovery run on the TM. It was suppose to be a 10:30 pace but I just couldn't help but go faster. It wound up being 3.1 miles in 30 minutes. At 6:30 tonight I have to teach my Zumba class. This is my favorite class to teach!! It's an hour of latin hip-hop. We def all work up a sweat.

Tomorrow I have my 15 miler scheduled in the morning. It's supposed to be extremely hot and humid here once again. We are going to the boardwalk early to hopefully beat some of the heat. And then at night, my run club runs start again. We have speed work to do. I may take it easy at night depending on how my legs are. I don't wanna push it too much.

So that's about it for today. Each day I'm getting more and more excited for the cruise. I just can't wait to be there already!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you're doing a two-fer for TWENTY MILES tomorrow? WOW girl!

hope the tests turn out ok for your four pawed pal!

Nicole said...

i know i know! im sooo nervous for it but i care more about my 15 miler so i'll see how i am at night :)