Monday, June 30, 2008

I currently teach Zumba at 2 local gyms. I got an email for an interview at the YMCA so I decided to give it a chance and go. The gym is gorgeous and the private rooms that I would teach in are unbelievable. Then, she told me how much they pay the instructors per class. I thought she was kidding!! She offered me half of what I get paid in my other gyms. I love what I do, BUT I don't think I'm going to take the job. It's not worth it to me. I get paid less and have to travel further. UGH!!!

Anyways, no run for me today. My knee needs a break, it's been killing me! But I didn't totally take off I taught a weight class today. I hate when people complain. My class is tough. In my opinion, you're there to take an hour class. It should be hard and you should sweat. If you don't like it, then don't come. Besides that, the day wasn't bad. My running schedule for the rest of the week is as follows:
Tuesday- 4 miler (recovery run)
Wednesday- 12 miles
Thursday- 3 miles
Friday- 8 miles
Saturday- off
Sunday- 13 miles

Well that's it for today. Tomorrow I work, teach, and run. Should be a busy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart girl listening to your body and not compromising workwise. Keep us posted on the knee!