Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Regrets

Wow it's been a while since I've posted. I really need to try my hardest to keep this blog updated. To start, today mom is 9 months cancer free!!!! I'm so happy for her because those 16 months that she was sick were the hardest months of our lives. Next, we are hardcore back to running!!! We did 7 miles on Sunday which was our longest run since being back. I'm so happy to be back at it with her! We are planning a 1/2 marathon sometime in the winter, and a 2011 fall marathon. I am beyond excited.

I've been working as an assistant in Tangles Hair Salon since April. I graduated cosmetology school in May, and passed my state board in July. I am a licensed cosmetologist! I'm currently training to get my own chair; I'm so excited about it!!

I also just got dumped. It's not easy to have a relationship end. This relationship was very special to me. I guess it's true what they say; "all good things must come to an end". It truly is for the best. When this all happened on Halloween, it allowed me to look back and reflect on our few months together. All we did was fight, and who wants a relationship full of stress? We should have been in the "honeymoon" stage! We both cared about each other, but clearly he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. It's definitely taking a very large toll on me and I'm stressed beyond belief. I never thought I'd be like this!! In time, I know I will be better. Each day, I try to be positive. I am 120% sure that this is best and that we are not meant to be together. There will never be a future with us. No matter what though, I can't help being stressed and sad. He was a great guy, but had a lot of issues with me when it came to the relationship. Thank goodness for my family and friends :) They are so supportive and I love them with all my heart.

That's a little catch up in my life!!

I can't believe the holidays are around the corner. I am sad to be single for the holidays, but I really am going to enjoy being with my family because for the past 2 Christmas', mom was in the hospital. This year will be extra special!

Thanks for all the love and support <3 I will keep this updated *promise*

No comments: