Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 week til Thanksgiving!

Hello Hello! I can't believe Thanksgiving is exactly 1 week from today! I'm so excited. We aren't having that many people, probably around 11. It should be a lot of fun! I love watching the parade every year!!!!!

Sadly, our friend in Long Island had to have another brain surgery because the bleeding got worse. The surgery went well, but we still don't know anything. She hasn't woken up in a week. It's a scary thing but we are praying each and every day!

I have 10-15 pound to lose. I'm not going to hardcore diet right before the holidays. I'm just trying to work out more and make better choices of what I eat. After New Years and the Poconos, I'll go on a strict diet. Now that me and mom are back to running, I have to knock off this excess weight.

Work is going well. It's definitely keeping me busy. I'm putting in a lot more hours, but it's totally worth it.

Well I'm off to do the elliptical. Hope you guys have a great day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hope all is well with you guys. Give love to your mom for me :)