Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day Ya'll ;)

I'm watching the Country Music Awards!!!! Love Love Love country music!!! I'm watching the awards with my mom!


I had a very successful day at work AND got my hair cut shorter with a great bang! My boss cut it and did an awesome job! I love having my hair nice and short :) Here's a pic:

I know it's not the best pic, but I'll post a better one tomorrow because I'm already in my pjs (as you can see) hehe.
I'm putting in a lot of hours at work, but I absolutely love it! Everything is falling into place for me. I'm still very stressed, but I try to be happy and strong each day; it's not always easy.
We have a lot of stuff coming up that I'm looking forward to. Thanksgiving, Christmas, AC, skiing, etc.!
Hope you all have a great night! I'll check in tomorrow :)

No comments: