Monday, November 8, 2010

Good ol' Monday

Hello!!! First, Happy Monday Gang!!! I had a great weekend. Saturday was my dad's birthday, and we celebrated with our best friends. I've never had so many laughs!! Then, me and my friend went out for a fun night of dancing :).

Yesterday, the NYC marathon took place. CONGRATS to all of the runners!! I'm so proud!! Mom and I did a 6.19 yesterday in 1:03:05. This morning, we just did an easy 3 miles at a 9:45 pace. I was very happy. Tomorrow is an off day because I work a very long shift. But, Wednesday night we'll shoot for 5 miles. We are looking for a 1/2 to run, and then deciding on a spring or fall marathon. We'll have to see which marathons are best for us. I know we'd both love to do MCM again in the fall.

Today is crazy weather. It's freezing, windy, and snowing in areas. I would love a snowfall BUT I know it's early!

Anyway, hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: