Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's the weekend!

Happy Saturday!!! I had an absolutely great day at work! I love my job and love the customers (almost every day of the week ;) lol). But seriously, it was a great day at work and had the nicest clients ever!

Unfortunately, we were suppose to go to Brooklyn tonight but got some bad news and the dinner had to be cancelled. I feel like there is a huge black cloud over us. Thankfully, we are having a good year and my mom is cancer free. But sadly, people close to us aren't doing well. It's extremely sad and very stressful.

Please keep our dear friend in your prayers as well (the one I discussed in the previous post). We still know nothing. She is still in intensive care in the neuro part of the hospital. We are just praying each and every day for her speedy recovery.

Hope you all enjoy your night!

No comments: