Sunday, November 21, 2010

4 days til Turkey Day!

Mom and I had a great 5 miler today!!!! We did a lot of hills and kept a steady 9:40 pace. We plan on running a half in the spring and a full in the fall. It's exciting, yet scary because I have so many goals in mind! We are running again in the morning.

Today we started decorating for CHRISTMAS!!! I can't believe that. It's so close and so exciting. I have most of my shopping done.

I baked an amazing gingerbread cake today!! It was really really good! I also helped mom make some baked ziti :) I'm just so proud of myself lol. My cooking skills are improving ;)

This week is going to fly by. I work Tues-Wed BUT Wed night I have exciting plans. Woahh for Thanksgiving Eve! It's gonna be a fun night :).

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend :)

No comments: