Monday, July 20, 2009

Random News


I'm so happy to be back to running. I am looking forward to PDR, it's only 8-9 weeks away OMG! I am 99% sure that it won't be a PR but I'm just thrilled to run a 1/2 again. And besides running a 1/2, this is the first time that I've been training by myself. I never thought I could! So I'm beyond excited. My fingers are crossed that mom will be feeling well and able to come support me :)!

We are taking a family trip to Wildwood next week with some family friends. We had to cancel our cruise that was for this week due to chemo, so we figured we'd head down to the shore. Believe it or not, we are all looking very forward to it! It should be a good few days away.
Again, a BIG THANKS for all the support these past few months. I can't thank you all enough!! It means a lot to us all!

My weekend was a lot of fun. I went to Rutgers with my friend to see her apartment and have a night out. Then, me and my 2 best friends went to the boardwalk since it was a nice night! Here are some pictures :) They also show my new hair cut! I still can't believe I cut it all off, but I love it!!






No comments: