Sunday, July 26, 2009

July is Almost Over!!!

I can't believe that July is almost over and there have been 0 days over 90 degrees!!! We hit the high 90's in April and May. Now in the summer, we are lucky if it reaches 80. This summer is much cooler than last summer BUT the humidity is always so high. I'd rather it be really hot with less humidity. And this rain has been a killer :(. It's sad because I love the summer!


Only 3 more days until Wildwood!!! I really hope we have nice weather! I'm not begging for the 90's, but sunny with no rain just for the days we are there. Mom needs it!! And I'm really excited to run there. It's a different area, and I love the boardwalk!!


So today mom ran with me! She did great; I was very proud of her! But the humidity was killling her breathing :( . It was killing my breathing too, but not as bad as hers. So here is my map from today's run:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's getting back to it and you never lost it! :) Enjoy Wildwood...I wish I could take vaca a quarter as much as ya'll do! :)

Nicole said...

thanks sweetie... she's doing good... i had a very lucky year vacation wise it doesn't happen often!