Thursday, December 4, 2008




Hey all! So I did the stupidest thing last night. I was letting my puppy out in the backyard and I walked her down the deck steps because she wouldn't go down. As I was walking back up, I thought I got to the top of the deck, but apparently there was another step and I walked right into it and it was in line with right above my ankle. It hurt(s) so badly!!!!!! Now, it's got a nice little bump and is bruised. I was teaching class tonight, and it hurt doing some of the moves. UGH! Just my luck. I have to teach in the morning, and was hoping to get a run in so I need it to cooperate.

I have the Reindeer Romp 5k race on Sunday with mom and I'm so excited because it's such a fun race!!! I'm hoping for a decent time, but anything in the 25's or 26's I'll be happy with since my running is not where it was last year. So far, our distance runs have been going great and we're keeping them at a faster pace then last year during marathon training. We will make a decision about running Country Music Marathon by the end of the month. Since it's going to be so expensive travel wise, we just want to make sure that we can keep increasing the distance with no problems.

Tuesday night, Joe took me to NYC and we saw the Rockettes. It was so much fun, but freezing!! The show was great; I wish I could dance/kick like the Rockettes.






I have less than 2 weeks left of school and I'm so happy! I hated this semester with a passion ugh. I did very well though in all my classes, so I'm thrilled. Well hope you all have a good weekend :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'm a bit behind but hope the ankle is doing better!