Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Hey all!! So for those of you who don't know, me and my family were on an episode of Wife Swap. We were one of the first ones to air. It's the Stallone/Ghani episode AND it will be repeating MONDAY DEC 15th @ 4PM on Lifetime! This was filmed 6 years ago, and airred 4 years ago. We all look totally different now! Several things on the show are UNTRUE or blown out of proportion. For example, I do NOT get breakfast in bed. They told mom to bring up my food since I was running late, and they turned it into me being spoiled. But anyways, it was a fun experience that I'll never do again. We were in several magazines, newspaper articles, radio stations, and talk shows. We still get recognized to this day, and I'm not going to lie, it's kind of cool! Here is an updated family picture:





Besides that, I am racing on Saturday without mom :(. We have a holiday party at my house every year for my dad's work and she has a lot to do so she won't be running. But I'll help her before and after. It's not going to be the same without her.


On another note, mom has to go for some testings. I am so nervous. She has been having a lot of pain in her uterus and is not herself. I am really a nervous wreck, but I just keep thinking/praying it's nothing. Or that it's something stupid that can easily be taken care of with medicine. So please please wish for the best!!


Thanks everyone for all of your support!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank GOD that little misconception of you getting breakfast in bed has been cleared up!!! I was starting to wonder ;)