Friday, December 19, 2008

When is this bad luck going to end?

So besides everything with my mom, I was on my way to class yesterday and get a call from my mom. I can tell in her voice she wasn't right. Got a call from my brother's school that he broke his wrist. Mom can't drive because she's in a lot of pain and can't sit for long. So I turned around picked him up, then got her and we went to the ER. Sure enough, it was broke. Thankfully, it's a clean break. He has a cast on for 4-6 weeks. I feel so bad for him! They were in gym class playing indoor soccer, and one of the kids pushed him into the wall. They are way to rough. He's not in so much pain, but he can't get comfortable to sleep.



Now, mom was suppose to stay resting and no stress. Yesterday caused her so much stress, and she's feeling worse today. So I'm taking her back to the doctor's. I feel awful. This entire week has just been one thing after another.



Hopefully everyone will get better soon!


On a happier note, I have been having a few awesome runs lately! I am so glad and I can't wait for mom to get back to running with me. It's snowing a lot here!!!! We're suppose to get 3-6 inches and then it's going to freeze. Tomorrow is a high of 29* ahhH!!!!



The dogs love playing in the snow! My puppy especially is so cute. She hits it and throws it in her face. Well I'm off for now! School is done til January 23rd woahhhhhhh!!


Enjoy your day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your fb status. Poor mom. :( I know you're so worried about her too. Got my fingers crossed and prayers said. You're a good girl taking care of her.