Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!

Well it's been a good week so far! Mom and I did run on Sunday in the wind and felt great. We also ran yesterday morning and again, had a great run. My knees are now bothering me ugh! So I'm taking it easy. I have a 5 mile race on Saturday which I love and I am hoping to do well!!! If training goes well, then we are going to sign up and run Country Music Marathon. We'll have a better idea in about a month. I really want to run it so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Besides that, I am in the process of planning a Spring Break trip to the BAHAMAS!! We are looking at probably 6 days and I'm excited. It's going to be a nice group of my friends so hopefully it'll work out. And then skiing over winter break. There's just so much to look forward too :)

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. It's crazy how fast time flies by. My friend and I are going out tomorrow to get some holiday shopping done. I hate the crowds in the stores, but I like to get my shopping done with!

Today is busy day. I'm at work then class at 2 and at 6. Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time really does fly doesn't it? Fingers crossed for your knees and for the 5 mile race. I ran in the wind sun too...but it was NOT great! LOL I'm a wimp!