Friday, October 10, 2008

Fabulous Friday

WOAHHHH it's finally Friday!! I look forward to the weekend more and more each week :).

This past weekend, I ran a 5k with mom and placed 3rd in my age. I was super happy! I have another 5k this weekend so we'll see how it goes.

I taught a great Zumba class last night, and I'm teaching a cardio sculpt class this morning. Cardio Sculpt it my favorite class! We have so much fun.

So I had to present a 5-7 minute speech in class yesterday. It had to be an informative speech so I chose to discuss Down Syndrome. Overall, I thought I gave a great speech and hardly looked at my notes. It was videotaped and me and mom watched it last night. Eye contact was the best! I looked down maybe twice BUT my teacher gave me a 3/5 for eye contact?!?!? Luckily, it's on video so I can prove that he's wrong. Besides that, I got an A- for the speech!

This week so so busy with the amount of schoolwork I had. I have a huge Calc exam Monday. I absolutely love Calc (I know I'm weird) haha, but I feel like this exam is gonna be real tough.

One of my best friends is home for the weekend! Tonight we are going out with both of our families and I'm looking so forward to it!!! Then tomorrow I open at work and I'm spending the day at Joe's.

Should be a fun weekend! I'm getting back into my running. I want to train for a full for the Spring, but I don't know if it'll happen yet so we'll see!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the speech...see, that class isn't so bad is it?!

way to go on the 5k!!!