Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday!

I'm sorry I have been slacking off with my posting. It's been a fun but busy few weeks. School is good, but I am counting down the weeks until winter break. This semester is a lot of work. Work is work nothing really new and exciting with that.

On Saturday afternoon, I leased a new car! I had the 2006 Honda Civic Coupe and sold that to lease the Mazda CX-7. I always wanted an SUV, and this is the perfect size one for me. I love it!!!!
This is Sandy and Chloe. Just wanted to post the picture to show how big the puppy has gotten (on the right). She is 8 months old and weighs almost 80 lbs.
Saturday after I picked up my car, I went up north to stay at Joe's. Then our families went to the ChartHouse. It was soo nice and so good! We had a lot of laughs and a great time!!
Well that's about it for today. I'm gonna try my best to update this more!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for updates! Nice new car, Nic! Glad to hear everything is going well :)

Anonymous said...

You two chicks are too hot! LOVE the car!