Saturday, October 11, 2008

Superlicious Saturday





I taught a great Cardio Sculpt class yesterday!! Believe it or not, I'm sore today, but it's a good sore. The time flew by during the class.


Then last night, we went to dinner with my best friend and her family. We had such a great time, so many laughs! And it was so great to see them all. I'm going to visit her at school in a few weeks so that'll be super fun!!!!


Mom dyed her hair and it looks amazing! Now she really looks so young. People are going to keep thinking we're sisters, which is a good thing.


I'm going to Joe's after work, and we're all going out for his mom's birthday so it should be fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Nic! Good to see a new post :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics...you all look amazing!