Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cosmetology Update!

Hey everyone. I'm in cosmetology school for 4 weeks already. It's crazy how fast the time goes. The girls (and guys) and so nice and I've made some great friends. Here is a shot of a few of us: We are always working on our mannequins, and this is Angel. First, I gave her a blunt cut, and curled her long hair:




Then, I layered and angled her:I'm having a great time and really enjoying myself. It's more work than people think, but I'm learning so much. I can't wait to be out in the salon.
Kyle's first cut:
Here's Kyle again with a more up to date cut:
Courtney with some highlights:



As you can tell from these few pictures, I'm having the time of my life, and couldn't be happier. I'll keep everyone updated! Thanks for all the positive vibes :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! I am so glad you're having fun :) and that its something that you truly enjoy! I cant wait for you to cut my hair! haha!