Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a bad wednesday :(

Well it's just been a "bad" day. The weather is crappy, and I'm just having a sad day. I went to class and went to pull in a parking spot and clearly thought I had more room than I did. I tapped the car next to me. Not one scratch on their car. But my car has huge scratches marks and a gash on the right passenger bumper. I was so upset and it looks so bad :(. I hardly hit them and had my foot on the brake so I wasn't going fast. I guess it was the way it hit ugh!

Anyways, let's see nothing else exciting. I missed my run today because it was pouring and I was busy with school. I have to teach tonight which should be fun. I leave in a month for vacation and still need these 10 pounds gone. I can't take it anymore, it's so hard!

Well that's about it for today's update.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Keep your chin up girlie.....big hugs!!!!

Where are you going for vacation??

Nicole said...

thanks... im going on a cruise to bermuda