Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some more 2012 updates

Hi everyone! All has been going well here. Mom went to the oncologist and he was very pleased with to inform her that she still is cancer free and ok! She has her colonoscopy on 1/30. If that goes well (which it will), February 4th will be her 2 years cancer free mark!!!! I'm so so happy for her. It's been a long journey but she deserves the best. I wish my Grandma was here to see all this; she'd be so proud.

Mom and I are still running. We are running MCM in October. This marathon will be in honor of my Grandma. She fought and suffered for 4 long hard months but was always smiling. This marathon is not even close to being what she went through, but I'm running it in honor of her.

On Monday, I will be celebrating my 23rd birthday!!!! I can't believe it, time is flying by. I'm so blessed for my friends and family <3


No comments: