Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello to all my friends! We are all hanging in here. It's been so tough since Grandma passed. I miss her more and more each day. I still can't believe she is gone. There is so much I wish I could share with her. I know she is our angel, and is watching over us!
On February 4th mom will be 2 years cancer free!! She has her colonoscopy tomorrow (which will come back clean!) and as long as that is ok, it'll be official. I'm so happy for her and I know Grandma would be even more happy.
Mom and I are still running strong. We are trying our hardest. We will be running Marine Corps Marathon in October again! I'm super excited!!!
My birthday was on the 16th. I had a wonderful weekend with my parents and friends. My co workers also through me a party :)

1 comment:

Nicole Buser said...

I am new to the running world and just googled some random words to find some running blogs.. and found yours.. I am also a New Jersian.. (monmouth county), my name is nicole, and I also have my Assoc in accounting! LOL too funny! sorry to hear about grams.. just think of it as having a hookup connection from the other side ;)