Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Tree

Today, we cut down our Christmas tree! I love love love getting our tree; it's always an adventure. We got a gorgeous full tree and can't wait to decorate it. I am so excited for Christmas. I went absolutely crazy this year buying presents for everyone, but they all deserve them.




I'm trying so hard with my new diet and exercise plan. I woke up extra early and ran with mom this morning BEFORE work. It was freezing but so worth it. I'm so proud of myself and hope to keep this up.


Our holiday party is next weekend. I can't believe it's going to be here already. They are always a blast. My mom puts so much work into it but it's so worth it. We will have a great time and I'll help her throughout the night :).


Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving Eve and some random ones:



No comments: