Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All good news:)

Well I have SO much to look forward to and to be thankful for!


  • Mom got a great report at her Doctor today!

  • I will be in AC with my mom and bestest friends

  • Christmas this year is going to be extra special

  • We will be skiing with our great friends soon!

  • My 22nd birthday in AC will be a blast

  • Our friend in long island is out of ICU and will be in rehab for a few months. she is doing MUCH better

  • Finally, my mom will be 1 year CANCER FREE on 2/4/11

I can't thank everyone enough for making this year so great. Everything that happened was a learning experience. Unfortunately, my relationship didn't work out. BUT, all of you know it was for the best, and it wasn't my fault ;). My work is work and there is plenty of drama, but I stay out of it. I can't be miserable due to unhappy miserable people. I enjoy each day and mind my own business. I love my family and friends more than anything in this world and thank God each and every day for them! Love and Happiness

No comments: