Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowy Monday












Well this past Friday was my birthday!! I was not feeling well on my actual birthday, but we went out to dinner with my best friend and her family on Saturday to celebrate. Then Sunday, my close friends and family came over for dinner and cake! Also, the Wednesday before all my friends took me to dinner!! It was non-stopping celebrating. We had such a great time!

Well today, I worked from 7:30-10:00 and then again from 1:30-9:00 because the girl who always works today is on vacation. But it's not as bad as I thought. I got in a 6 mile run on the treadmill!! That's the absolute longest I've ever run on the TM because usually by mile 3 I'm ready to die haa I get so bored!!! But it was a good run, I ran a steady 9:47 mm. I was happy with that!

I start classes on Wednesday eek!!! I'm excited, but not at the same time! I don't mind going to class, but hate the workload. O well I'll survive.

So they predicted flurries for today and right now it's snowing like crazy. Definitely NOT flurries!!! It's been snowing for like 2 hours and is sticking. They all say how icy it is ughhhhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was wonderful and you're feeling better...but keep the snow! ;)